GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD
Thank you Kamal’s Blogging Café for nominating The #OurVoiceMatters Blog for the Great Achiever Blogger Award! We are honored to be able to feature stories and resources that help impact people in life an Business.
Now more than ever, it is important to highlight the stories that influence positivity, growth, self care and what it looks like to be an overcome. Homelessness, molestation, and fear were once the stumbling blocks that kept me from joy, love and success. As I continue to find ways to be the best version of myself, it has influenced a community of women to do the same. The #worldvoiceleague was birthed from the passion to see people do and be better.
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
Being a member of the WordPress Global Village allows me to be aligned with other creatives who are on a mission to have their voice heard. It opens up the opportunity to learn and experience other cultures and views on topics that are dear to my heart. I’ve been able to connect with and support other bloggers that are bringing awareness and motivation to the world.
Each time the community expands it expands the information being shared. As a good blogger, I read and repost content from fellow bloggers weekly. It’s one of the ways that I can best be of service.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
Peace, for me, is an inward and outward set of actions. Personal peace requires us to not be fearful of change or to quiet the critic within our head. It can come from taking a deep breath or taking a walk. Peace is necessary in order for us to be able to work at our highest capacity.
Peace with what we are doing
Peace with who we are
Peace within our homes
Peace within our relationships
When there is chaos it is often difficult to choose a best option or think creatively. Daily habits are how we are able to have peace and even share that peace with those we love.
2. How can we save a tree?
This one is a tad bit harder for me because I never had a green thumb. Lol Saving the trees in my eyes would come from how we tear and interact with the environment. As we use less harmful resources, cut done on emissions and clean the waters it will ultimately affect our trees.
3. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issues?
Human trafficking is still a painful reality that many still aren’t aware of. As someone who loves in the United States, we often thought that it only happened in other places. It’s only been within recent years that more of a spotlight has been put on the human trafficking happening in our own back yards.
For instance, when people started to learn more about backpage and what was happening there it lead to a large outcry of support to get it shutdown. This took way too long when you think about the many women and children who were already in the cycle of human trafficking. Thankfully there are more and more organizations stepping up to fight this war.
4. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
Something I had to learn about myself was that although I like to move in silence…I can’t! I like working alone but as a single mother I found that I had to sacrifice that desire to work alone in order to bring my children into what I was doing for the family. It was difficult but the more I communicate the better my home runs.
For quite some time I also sacrificed my education. It’s difficult trying to have your own goals and help your children attain their goals. So, for a few years I put my education goals aside and I have just recently picked them back up. It meant being very deliberate with my time for self, family and business. I haven’t quite perfected it but so far so good.
5. Which animal do you like most? Why?
I have always been a fan of Kaola bears. They are just the cutest. Lol
6. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?
I love that creatives have been given a bit more space to share their own perspectives about what is going on in the world. YouTubers and journalist have a great opportunity because now they can get paid to do what they love.
Another thing that stands out for me when it comes to YouTubers is that there is no age limitations. Watching the teens and kids much younger use it as a tool for expression is great. I’ve seen a few who even able to monetize it along with their parents.
7. Is a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?
Movie stars, like most celebrities, have an interesting position because of their celebrity status. While they have a platform to inform and and bring awareness to certain things it is not necessarily their job to do so. I applaud the celebrities that do use their platform.
When we put the full responsibility on them it isn’t fair to them. Collectively we can all play a part in bringing awareness. For example, I bring awareness through interviews on The #SpeakEasy Podcast and through posts on the #OurVoiceMatters Blog. Things like homelessness, domestic violence and self doubt are things that are directly connected to my personal journey. So for me, I think it is a privilege to be able to bring awareness to their particular topics.
How does it work?
So, ‘GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD’ help spread peace around the world sharing love, fun and happiness creating a beautiful Global Village. The term global village has been used to express the idea that people throughout the world are interconnected through the use of new media technologies. That’s the reason, we are able to expand peace in our global village using the web platform – WordPress writing; personally encouraging fellow bloggers to express feelings and thoughts creatively a worthwhile. This award will be given for Best Poem, Best Novel, Best Story, Best Photography, Best Travelogue, Best Article, etc.
The very essence of giving an award is to recognize the expertise and outstanding achievement in a particular field. The ‘GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD’ will be awarded to an outstanding, qualified, dedicated and creative person for presenting a quality works of art. The certificate will be provided as a badge for Great Achievers as a GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “SAVE Environment”.
5. Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or more to 21 bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe(https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT. For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/.
My Lovely Questions to My Peaceful Bloggers:
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
2. Could you please define the word “PEACE” from your point of view?
2. How do you define support?
3. Do you think there needs to be more discussion on the government level when it comes to domestic violence?
4. What is your favorite vacation story?
5. Which book do you like most? Why?
6. Do you find social media to be helpful in reaching and connecting with your audience?
7. With anxiety levels rising in today’s youth, what is one technique that can help them to better manage stress?
Let’s Live in one roof of a global village- WordPress. Thank you for the support, everyone! Love lots. I hope all of you will pass on the positivity around peacefully and help other bloggers like us who are in need of that limelight and celebrate the charming moment of ‘GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD’.
Visit and Follow Kamal’s Blogging Café, if you haven’t already. We are together here to help shape the world much better, motivating ourselves to give an impression in the people’s mind through writing peacefully.
Keep Blogging. Thanks.