Altovise is an introverted entrepreneur that launched, stumbled, and learned how to manage entrepreneurship, motivational speaking, and being a single mom. Her failure led her to start conversations with CEOs and entrepreneurs about the good, the bad, and the ugly when you first start a business. (Or, when you first try to start a business) She has written and co-authored multiple best-selling books including her first book, “It’s Okay to Cry” – and now, in this podcast, Altovise brings you the conversations that can help you to launch, stumble less and learn. Can you become a successful entrepreneur? New episodes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
A Posture of Perseverance – The #SpeakEasy Podcast
- A Posture of Perseverance
- Don’t Get Drunk off the Cheat Code
- PK Struggles Stephanie Bigelow’s Journey of Overcoming Time and Circumstance
- Rebuilding Confidence Frances Jones’ Journey to Overcome the Emotional Stigmas of Infertility
- Samantha Card Moving from Pain to Power Through an Unexpected Transition from Corporate America to Entrepreneurship
Are you our next guest?
Altovise records audio and video using Zoom for each episode of #SpeakEasy Podcast. If you are an author or a speaker who would like to be a guest, schedule a 15-minute introductory conversation now!
Check out The #SpeakEasy Podcast on MintWave Radio
Wednesday’s at 2:00 PM EST/7:00 PM UK
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: